There is certainly a lot happening today! We still have people coming to the stand who saw Gavin Campbell present his session on “A guide to GRC reporting”. Excellent feedback from attendees and we hope to make Milan GRC2012 even better.
Many people are talking about GRC 10.0 on Twitter…
- FYI Levi’s story on SAP GRC available here; http://insiderprofiles.wispubs.com/article.aspx?iArticleId=5906
- “If you’re not on GRC10, you should be.”
- “Make sure you are on #GRC10- customer Levi says best implementation from SAP”
- #GRC10 mobile app allows more than just approvals. You can see outstanding risks and escalate.
…and some very interesting opinions/statistics we thought we should share with you
- Thought for the day at GRC2012 – only about 20% of businesses do top down GRC – most are in a tactical bottom up mode
- Did you know? 80% from the Fortune 500 use Finance solutions from SAP, i.e. ERP Financials, EPM or GRC. 31% use ALL 3 of them!
- Keynote Address: ‘There are changes to world’s tax codes every 26 seconds
- Martin Kessler of DOI proving; he knows his SAP GRC stuff. He’s an AC rockstar and has gathered a roomful of groupies at GRC2012
We have also been looking at a few blogs which you may find interesting on YouTube:
- SAP Day 1 Overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwr0v_-jLvw&feature=relmfu
- SAP Day 2 Overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5AljJSIi6I
- Oversight Systems summary of the event so far: http://www.oversightsystems.com/blog/?p=1082